This post is the first in my new mini blog series, and will focus on gifts that are £5 or under for him, her and teens. Sometimes you just need a stocking filler to make up the last of the presents, or maybe you’re on a budget? or even for secret santa. Just because they’re only £5 or under, doesn’t mean they aren’t great and high quality gifts.
1. Strawberry Mini Cupcake Gift – The Body Shop
2. Vaseline Pint Crest Lip Tin Gift Set – Tesco
3. Baylis & Harding Beauticology Mini Trio – Boots
4. Anatomicals Fine Stress We’ve Gotten You Out Of Relaxing Bath Kit –Tesco
5. Milk Ho Ho Ho Pillow Pack – Hotel Chocolat
6. Andrew Barton The Volume Collection – Asda
7. Moustache Mug – Tesco
8. Kronenberg 1664 Gift Set – Sainsburys
9. Mini Pool Table – Asda
10. Dove Men Mini Traveller Tin – Boots
11. Quizzed Up Playing Cards – Boots
12. Cupcake Socks – ASOS
13. Iphone Case* – New Look
14. Pretty Patisserie Lip Balm Trio – Boots
15. Cadbury’s Heroes Asda
16. One Direction Make Up Dinkies – Superdrug
* Unfortunately the one I picked out last night has disappeared! But this Daisy one I think is just as cute and still under a fiver!!
Stay tuned for more gift ideas coming soon!