This week I am focusing my wishlist on all things love!
Harry and I don’t really do valentines gifts, because our birthdays are so close (his is the 12th and mine’s the 22nd) that it’s pointless really, but we do get each other a card and do something a little special like a meal.
Now the items I’ve picked you could easily buy for your BFF if you haven’t got an other half- so never fear- Valentines day is about showing your loved ones you care (and extremely commercial).
1. DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Eau de Parfum
I picked this Be Delicious Fresh blossom perfume described as fresh, floral and feminine. It’s sort of Valentine’s-y typed perfume and on the plus side too it’s not extortionately expensive.
2. Tulips and Vase – Interflora
Roses- although beautiful- are expensive and a bit overrated, so why not buy your loved ones favourites. They don’t have to be expensive, a lovely floral spray will always be appreciated. My favourite are Tulips, hence why I picked these and they come in a lovely jar too.
3. Yankee Candle in Fresh Cut Roses Candles are perfect for Valentine’s day, not only will you be able to burn them all year round, but they also create a lovely romantic cosy feel especially if you’re staying in this Valentines. This one in fresh cut roses is perfect.
4. The H Box Valentine Selection – Hotel Chocolat
Yes chocolate is a bit of a cliche along with flowers, but I think Hotel Chocolat are a bit more luxurious than your bog standard Milk Tray and anyone would be excited to receive these as they’re not too expensive and there’s just enough for you to indulge without making a pig of yourself.
5. Nuxe Skincare Classics Gift Set
This Nuxe Gift set looks fantastic and perfect for pampering this Valentine’s Day.
6. Illamasqua Lipstick in Maneater
If your loved one is into makeup, or you fancy picking one up for yourself why not grab this lipstick from the new Illamasqua collection. It’s a lovely colour and matches the love theme.
7. Illamasqua Nail Polish in Throb
Again I picked this from the new Illamasqua collection with the beauty lovers in mind. You could co-ordinate your nails with your lips and wear on your valentine’s date.
What will you be doing this Valentine’s Day?